Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4-365 / Jan.4

Courtside Moments~~
Welcome to my own personal photography hell...the high school gymnasium! This is one of the reason why I decided on my current camera, its better in crappy light!
Medina Bees Vs. Garfield--Freshman team

Zack is #50, I LOVE watching him play! I could go to a game everyday and not get bored with it! I love that after the school's basketball season is over, I'll still get to watch him play with his AAU team!  And because I'm having a big love-fest...I also love that my Dad goes to every single game, even when I can't be there!  I love the sense of community I feel watching these same kids grow up every year and improve their game on the court!  Enjoy some pics...




 GREAT GAME ZACK!!  I LOVE YOU : )

1 comment:

  1. Zack had a great game. Mom & I love going to the games and all of the other events that the Grandchildren participate. They are all growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete