Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25-365 / Jan 25

Skillbuilding Moment~~
I thought I'd share some "out-takes", issues I have while taking basketball pics and the things I try to avoid.  And then some shots I DO like!!  I want to consistently improve, but I gotta have some fun along the way!

Like or Dis-like?

I dislike chopping off limbs

I dis-like the tons of shots I seem to take each game that captures the players all gazing at the ceiling!

I really dis-like chopping off Zack's limbs!

And I dislike these boring random running down the court shots

I LIKE capturing team spirit!

I LIKE capturing cool action shots!

I like being amused...I mean really, don't ya think Zack wants to knee #33??

I really LIKE action shots with Zack in them! 

I like seeing our players beat up on the other team ;)

And lastly, I LIKE capturing Zack playing great defense!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Pictures Judi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on your likes and dislikes. Except I'd call the keeps and non-keeps. I like all of your pictures, some are just a little better. Trying to frame the picture has to be very difficult when thing are happening so fast. It was a great game and a win. Tell Zack he played a great game. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete