Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18-365 - Jan.18

Foul or No Foul Moment~~

Basketball at Hoban this evening.  It was a great game, Zack played well (of course I always think he does). Game ended up going into overtime and we lost, but it was still a great game!
My positive spin on the evening:
- I didn't smash a 250# grown man in the face for heckling our kids.

Here's a picture of Zack.  He was fouled for this play...so what do you think? Foul or no foul??
I also love this b/c its straight off the camera, I didn't even pull it into photoshop to brighten up.  And this was some crappy lighting!

5 comments:

  1. PS - You should have thrown an elbow or something at the 250 pounder :) Kim T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote no foul. But I don't know a thing about basketball. I do know that I want your camera. Amazing to get this in crappy gym lighting!
    You should have thrown an elbow or something into the 250 pounder. xo, Kim T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No foul, and I was there. He was annoying and loud. I'm all for supporting your team but never by heckling the opponents. Great picture. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a time when I WOULD have taken on the heckler...
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. My nephew would not have fouled, unless absolutely necessary!

    ReplyDelete