Sunday, January 16, 2011

16-365 / Jan.16

Birthday Moments~~
January is a fun time in my family, there are 3 birthdays!  Which mean lots of birthday cake!  We got together this evening to celebrate the birthdays!
Happy Birthday to my Dad, my brother in law Joseph, and of course, Chris!
Chris turns 12 on this coming Wednesday so there will be a lot more picture then!
Family is so important to me and as always, it means the world to see them all and see how much my children enjoy and love their Aunts, Uncles, cousins and Grandparents!

Enjoy some pics, I had fun with some black and white on a few of them  : )

Never too much birthday cake!!

My niece McKenna, next generation photog!

Joseph, my bro-in-law

Oldest and youngest Grandkids in the family, Kyle and Bobby

McKenna, Bobby, Chris~ 3 youngest grandkids

Chris helping make our dinner!

My Dad opening his gift from us...a new Canon camera!!


Zack, even ornery I love him!
Nicole,  pausing from reading her book

Chris getting hugs from Grandma. Tired at the end of the evening!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day, thank you everyone...Love, Dad/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete