Friday, January 14, 2011

14-365 / Jan 14

Great Day Moments~~
Lots of really cool stuff happened today.  Happy Birthday to the very best Dad in the world!  I'm so happy to be able to share part of his day with him watching Zack's basketball game!  Kyle got accepted to the University of Maine and was awarded a nice scholarship.  I don't think he'll end up going there but I sure am thrilled with all the options opening up in his life!  I had a productive day at work which is always cool, and it was even better because I have a 3 day weekend!  Zack's game was fun to watch, they ended up losing but there's nothing better than a close game! Much more interesting to watch. And then Mike and I had a nice dinner and movie, at home, while all the kids were out doing their thing.  It was nice shopping together and picking out what we were going to cook.  Our choice was chicken parmasan and angel hair pasta...YUM!!  So lots of great moments that make me feel content and blessed!

I took about 300 pictures at Zack's game today. I have alot of great shots, not only of him but his team-mates!  I like to challenge myself with capturing moments that don't involve the actual basketball. I picked this photo out of the 300 because it shows team spirit!  A reminder, Zack is #50.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment