Monday, January 10, 2011

10-365 / Jan.10

Mommy Moment~~
While cleaning, I'm not surprised I happened upon some items that made me feel nostolgic.  It happens to me quite a bit. I don't consider myself someone who is gracefully coping with my kids growing up. I adhere to the kicking and screaming philosophy of "letting go".  But, I handled these most recent assaults on my memories a bit differently. I didn't feel pain and longing, I felt tenderness, BLESSED, accomplished...look what we have built here...a home. Not perfect, but packed with so many memories, it makes my whole being sing God's praises!!

My picture is of my Mommy necklace that I got when my kids were babies. I lost track of it until this past weekend's cleaning extravaganza.  What a blessing!!


Kyle, Nicole, Zack, Chris...
"May God hold you in the palm of His hand."
I love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment