Monday, January 3, 2011

2-365 / Jan 2

Double Trouble Moment~~
My twins are my focus today :) Maybe by the end of the year I can get a picture of both of them together....*gasp*. It was freeezing out today, we braved the weather for a few moments together capturing pictures!  It's fitting though because sometimes it seems is that is all I have with them, a few moments. I need to recommit myself to embracing those moments, no matter how fleeting.
Having twins changed my life, they challenged me like I hadn't been challenged before. I don't think I could have embraced "living in the moment" and finding joy in the little things in life if it wasn't for their arrival into my life.  I needed to really give myself over to being "mom" and in doing so, I found a peace and certainty I didn't know I was capable of.
Zack and Nicole, I love you both dearly <3





No comments:

Post a Comment