Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12/365 / Jan. 12

Cheating Moment~~
Here it is day 12 and I'm already cheating!  I'm posting the picture I actually planned on posting yesterday when Kyle's car mishap took over.  So, I didn't actually take a picture today. I DID charge my camera battery though...woohoo!!
But I can give myself a break.  I think most women try to do everything perfect and wonder how that letter S got on the front of their shirts.  So for all you Superwomen out there, remember to give yourselves a break once in awhile, nurture yourselves, treat yourselves, love yourselves!
This week I finished a pretty big work project, made dinner two evenings so far, raised a kid who was capable of making dinner the other evening, cancelled a dental appointment because I overbooked myself, tried to guilt trip my son into behaving, talked to my Mom, my Dad, my sister, my sister in law, began a book, took a nap, questioned God, praised God, survived Kyle and Zack getting in a car accident....

So anyways, back to my picture....this is a picture of toys the kids used to love playing with. I can't remember if they're call Click Clacks or Knick Knacks, but its something like that. The click when you move their limbs. Once, they ended up in my purse when we went to Mass.  Quiet, prayerful moments, and you'd hear "click, click, click"!  Precious memory!!!!  We found these while cleaning this weekend (you get the theme to my posts this week, don't ya?), they were in Zack and Chris's room. And the Chris said, "I remember these!!!" They stayed at our house, they didn't go in the box to go to the homeless shelter. We'll be holding onto these for awhile. Who knows, maybe some Grandchildren somewhere down the line will enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment