Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring

In my family, springtime means baseball time!  Of course most practices are usually rained out in the beginning of the season, but this week, we were able to get the first few of our regular season games in!  Chris is the only one playing this year so thats been a change for us.  Here's a few pictures of the first few games and the people I watched them with!!
Chris on 1st : )

My Dad and Nephew, getting a hot pretzel!

I don't know what he was doing, but isn't he cute?  Look how long his hair is getting!

Gotta love a zoom lens for sneaking into no-moms land...the dug out!

Bobby, peaking around the corner to see Chris!

Little Dude...he was in rare form during the game! lol


And this is from Thursdays game, Zack watching the game from the car and me, well, torturing him with my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment