Thursday, March 17, 2011

76-365 / Mar 17

Fuzzy Face Moment~~
We took Mojo to the vet today because he's been limping. He turned into a puddle of goo, had to be muzzled, and was very uncooperative! Peed in the car, peed on his leash, peed on the vet's shoe, pooped on the vet, overall not a very good Mojo experience! But we expected no less! Usually at this point I'm cleaning up vomit from the car seats instead of "just" pee!  Sorry for grossing you out!  We have to keep him off of his bad leg for 10 days, no running, jumping, going down stairs, no going on couches or beds (all the things he sneaks and does!) He'll be on glucosamine and an antiinflammatory for 2 weeks.  Life is fun!!

It's bad enough I just described all that, I'm not going to make you suffer through a picture!  Instead I visited with the vet's 2 donkeys before driving home.  One ignored me and the other was friendly!  Here are 2 pics of the friendly fuzzy face donkey!  I gotta say, donkeys are funny looking without their ears showing! lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment